AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Implementing Training Course
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, call our training team on 0345 086 9000
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement a 9100:2016 Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS).
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective AQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on 9100:2016 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of 9100:2016. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an 9100:2016 AQMS
- You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of 9100:2016, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our 9100:2016 Requirements course
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, delegates will:
- have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing 9100:2016 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of 9100:2016 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AQMS
- have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to 9100:2016
- Implement key concepts of 9100:2016
- Implement key requirements of 9100:2016
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
- Detailed course notes
- lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
*Terms & conditions
Applies to selected courses only. Discount applies to 2nd and 3rd delegates only where the booking is for the same course either a) taken on the same date/location in 2018 or b) taken on another date in 2018. All courses to be taken before 31 December 2018. Moves, changes and cancellations are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of booking. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants.