AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Transition Training Course
Are you already familiar with 9100:2009 and want to find out about 9100:2016? This comprehensive two day course explores the changes from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016 and by attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Aerospace Quality Management Systems (AQMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of a 9100:2016 transition, as well as 9100 auditors who need to convert to 9100:2016.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and 9100:2016
- New and revised terms and definitions
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking
- IAQG and the background to the changes
- Changes in AQMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016
- Certification timeline
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Explain the key changes between 9100:2009 and 9100:2016
- Identify what needs to be done to address these changes within your current AQMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Become a productive member of a transition programme within your organization
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- You will be awarded an internationally respected BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Training course notes
*Terms and conditions
Applies to selected courses in the UK only. Discount applies to second and third delegates where the booking is for the same course and taking place in 2018. All bookings must be made before 31 October. Moves, changes and cancellation are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of bookings. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants. Offer not valid for online bookings; this is a telephone exclusive offer. Call our training team on 0345 086 9000 to book. To view the exact discount per course, please click here.