11 October 2010
SEL-IMPERIAL LTD and THE BRITISH STANDARDS INSTITUTION
SEL-Imperial Ltd and BSI are pleased to announce that they have jointly settled the High Court action brought by SEL in respect of PAS 125 and its accompanying Kitemark scheme without admission of liability by either party. The terms of the settlement are confidential. Both sides welcomed the settlement.
- ENDS -
Notes to Editors
BSI is a global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to over 80,000 customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, BSI has over 2,400 staff operating in over 120 countries through more than 50 global offices. BSI’s key offerings are:
- The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information that promote and share best practice.
- Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification in all critical areas of management disciplines
- Testing and certification of services and products for Kitemark and CE marking to UK, European and International standards. BSI is a Notified Body for 15 New Approach EU Directives.
- Certification of high-risk, complex medical devices
- Performance management software solutions
- Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.