4 March 2009
BSI Group has appointed Jim Newell as its new Group HR Director. Jim joins BSI from TI Automotive where he spent the last eight years as Global HR and Communications Director. Prior to this, Jim held positions of VP of HR and Director at Land Rover University, HR Director at British Aerospace, and Personnel Director at Land Rover.
Howard Kerr, Chief Executive of BSI Group, said: “I am very pleased to announce the appointment of Jim Newell to the position of Group HR Director at BSI. Jim brings with him the extensive international experience necessary to direct BSI’s global HR activities, ensuring that the business reaches its full potential.”
Jim Newell replaces John Titmuss and took up his position on 2 March 2009.
- ENDS -
NOTES TO EDITORS
For media information:
Public Relations Officer
Tel: +44 (0)20 8996 7248
Mob: +44 (0)7717 451 990
About BSI Group
BSI Group is a global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, the Group has over 2,300 staff operating in over 120 countries through more than 50 global offices. The Group’s key offerings are:
• The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information
• Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification
• Product testing and certification of services and products
• Performance management software solutions
• Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.
For further information please visit www.bsigroup.com.