BSI Group appoints new Director of Legal Affairs & Company Secretary
6 March 2009
BSI Group has appointed Romny Gray as its new Director of Legal Affairs & Company Secretary. Romny joins BSI from Symantec Corporation where she gained significant UK and international experience in various roles, most recently as Senior Director and Head of International Corporate Affairs, EMEA.
Romny began her career with law firm Clifford Chance before working as a corporate lawyer at Mitsui & Co. UK plc, based in Europe and Japan.
Howard Kerr, Chief Executive of BSI Group, said: “I am very pleased to announce the appointment of Romny Gray to the position of Director of Legal Affairs & Company Secretary at BSI Group. Romny brings with her the extensive international experience necessary to direct the legal affairs of BSI’s global operations, ensuring that the business reaches its full potential.”
Romny Gray replaces Richard Catt and took up her position on 2 March 2009.
- ENDS -
NOTES TO EDITORS
About BSI Group
BSI Group is a global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, the Group has over 2,300 staff operating in over 120 countries through more than 50 global offices. The Group’s key offerings are:
• The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information
• Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification
• Product testing and certification of services and products
• Performance management software solutions
• Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.
For further information please visit www.bsigroup.com.