3 November 2009
BSI Group, the global standards, certification and assessment provider, today announced the appointment of Ann Francke to the executive position of Managing Director of Global Customer and Product Strategy. Ann starts in her new role on 9 November and will report directly to BSI Chief Executive, Howard Kerr.
Ms Francke has 25 years’ experience of product development and brand management and has lived and worked in the UK, the US, Germany and Russia. Her experience includes 14 years with Proctor & Gamble, latterly as Global General Manager of New Business Development, and senior leadership positions with Mars, Boots Group plc and Yell Group plc.
Howard Kerr, Chief Executive of BSI, said: “I’m delighted that Ann is joining BSI at such an exciting time for the organization. She has a wealth of experience in product strategy and branding, and has worked in several overseas markets. I very much look forward to working with Ann.”
- ENDS -
Notes to Editors
For media information:
Public Relations Officer, BSI
Tel: +44 (0)20 8996 7248
Mob: +44 (0)7717 451990
BSI is a global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to over 80,000 customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, BSI has over 2,300 staff operating in over 120 countries through more than 50 global offices. BSI’s key offerings are:
- The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information that promote and share best practice
- Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification in all critical areas of management disciplines
- Testing and certification of services and products for Kitemark and CE marking to UK, European and International standards. BSI is a Notified Body for 15 New Approach EU Directives
- Certification of high-risk, complex medical devices
- Performance management software solutions
- Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.
For further information please visit www.bsigroup.com