ISO 45001 Migration: Senior Management Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization's Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). This executive session highlights the differences in top management leadership and commitment requirements between OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001. Through this, you'll gain a better understanding of both your organization's obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations operating an existing OHSAS 18001:2007 management system, and wishing to possibly migrate to an ISO 45001 management system.
Delegates should be familiar with OHSAS 18001, especially the requirements relating to top management. The briefing will in particular focus on the differences here with ISO 45001.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- What is ISO 45001 and reasons for its development?
- Reminder – Top management & OHSAS 18001
- Additional 45001 involvement (relevant to 18001)
- Overview of the main differences in ISO 45001
- Context and Line-of-Sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Success factors, and a summary of TM involvement
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to health and safety practices
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment in relation to your OH&S MS
- Ensure health and safety objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your OH&S MS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting OH&S requirements
- Promote a culture supporting the intended outcomes of the OH&S MS
- Communicate requirements relating to consultation and participation of workers
- Briefing notes will be provided
- During the course you will have access to one of our world class tutors