IOSH Working Safely
The IOSH Working Safely is designed to improve the safety culture within an organisation and provide employees with an understanding of how their actions contribute to safety, health and well-being, as well as their individual safety responsibilities in keeping themselves and other safe at work.
Who should attend?
- Employees at all levels of any organisation and in any sector, as well as those seeking to enter the workplace
What will I learn?
- Gain an understanding of how your actions in the workplace contribute to safety and health
- Clearly understand safety and health responsibilities
The course has 4 units of study:
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
How will I benefit?
- Enables delegates to define hazards and risks
- Enables delegates to identify common hazards
- Improves an organisations overall safety performance
- Detailed course notes