The effective management of assets is becoming increasingly important to organizations and their interested parties. This comprehensive one-day course explores in depth the organizational implications of the international standard for asset management (ISO 55001:2014). The course aim is to explain the main requirements of ISO 55001:2014 and its organizational benefits.
What are the benefits?
You will learn how to identify opportunities to maximize the value realized from the organization’s assets through the effective application of a management system that meets the requirements of BS ISO 55001.
Any person with an interest or responsibility for physical or other assets, decision making, planning, risk management, resourcing, operations, technical services, information support, budgeting, quality management or organizational development.
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to explain:
- What is Asset management and why it is important to an organization
- The benefits of a management system for asset management
- The background of ISO 55001:2014
- The key terms, concepts and principles of ISO 55001:2014 the main requirements of ISO 55001:2014
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes