BSI's brand new tool which allows you to assess strengths and weaknesses of your industry sector effectively and easily at no extra cost.
The all new BSI Excellerator
Our unique Excellerator Report looks at the way your management system is performing and provides you with detailed analysis.
It will tell you how well your management system is working, and benchmarks your performance against other organizations in your sector. This means we can assess you against industry trends, combining performance assessment with an analysis of risks that may face your organization.
With this knowledge, you can make decisions to prevent and reduce these risks. You can also change things in areas where you may not be performing as well as you could – or recognize where you are excelling so you can ensure you stay that way.
How does Excellerator work?
- We collect information on the benefits you are getting from your management system and compare this with the averages for your industry sector.
- Based on the findings our assessors make when they audit your system we highlight repeated areas of weakness in your system.
- We compare these findings with the industry average so you can understand your findings in the context of the challenges facing other organizations in your sector.
- Based on our experience of auditing thousands of organizations we can highlight where organizations facing similar challenges to you also faced other challenges with their management system.
- This can help you understand the risks to your system and the root cause of some of the challenges you face.
Why measure management systems?
Because management systems benefit businesses. We asked more than 10,000 of our clients worldwide to measure the benefits they get from their key management systems. This is what they told us:
- 75% improved operational performance with ISO 9001
- 74% said their reputation had grown with ISO 14001
- 85% improved stakeholder performance with ISO/IEC 27001.*
Our aim is to build on these improvements and help you maximize them.
* Source: International BSI Excellerator Research 2011