If your role requires you to implement security policies in relation to the built environment, this course will take you through the security implications arising from BIM and how these can be managed in line with ISO 19650.
Expert trainers will take you through the components of ISO19650-5. You will understand the role of the security manager, and how to identify security risks relating to built assets and their information in the BIM context.
Using a security-minded approach you’ll learn to establish the need for, and develop, a security strategy. You will understand the management considerations for security-mindedness, such as the creation of security and incident management plans and the types of controls. In implementing your plans you’ll be working collaboratively, with information sharing agreements playing an important part.
How will I benefit?
- You’ll recognize threats and sensitive assets
- Be able to apply risk assessment principles to security issues
- Implement security management through information requirements and plans
- Plan the implementation of your security-minded approach to BIM
- You’ll receive an internationally recognized BSI certificate.
Who should attend?
Clients, asset owners, designers, construction, commissioning and FM managers who may need to implement security policies, in relation to the built environment.
There should be management engagement with project and portfolio activities.
What will I learn?
This course will help you to:
- Explain the types of security threat to and from built assets and their information
- Recognize security issues related to ISO 19650, CDE and BIM
- Define the role of security manager
- Explain the documentation and execution of policies required for security-mindedness
- Detailed training course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate