Recorded: 4 November 2021 (13:00 - 14:30 UK time)
What’s this webinar about?
Every organization that asks people to travel for work can probably benefit from an improved approach to travel risk management. This webinar introduces BS ISO 31030:2021 Travel Risk Management. Guidance for organizations, a new international standard that supplies international best practice on how to achieve efficient and effective travel risk management.
Who is this webinar for?
Anyone with an interest in travel risk management including:
- Risk managers/analysts/officers
- Risk operations managers
- Business continuity managers
- Compliance officers
- Resilience managers
- Security managers
- Corporate and physical security personnel
- Executive protection personnel
What will participants gain?
- An introduction to the standard and its potential benefits, including better protection for personnel and other assets; reduced legal and financial exposure; strengthened resilience and governance; and an enhanced willingness to conduct business in higher risk locations
- An overview of the key elements in the standard and its relevance in the current pandemic environment
Welcome remarks - David Bell, Director of Standards Policy, British Standards Institution (BSI)
The need for travel risk management standardisation - Bex Deadman, Managing Director, Blue Cube Travel
The Development, Overview and Benefits of BS ISO 31030 - Herlé-Xavier Carn, Vice-President Security, International SOS
Importance and Relevance of ISO 31030 - Gian-Rico Luzzi, Senior Manager - EMEA Physical Security, VMware
Closing remarks David Bell
To learn more about a new standard that protects both people and your organization, please watch this webinar now.