Remember When Food was food and Security was a locked door?
The ever-changing landscape of the food supply chain has become more distant with global suppliers, yet everyone is much "closer" in a connected world. It is the existence of these very connections that now pose the greatest risk to the global food supply chain. Are your IT systems secure enough to guarantee on-time delivery of critical supplies? Are your business partners' IT systems secure? How do you know for certain? Let's discuss the path of food and how advances in technology have simplified, yet complicated, all aspects of food growth, harvesting, production, and distribution.
By the end of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the evolution of technology within the food industry landscape
- Identify past security considerations vs present ones
- Evaluate the impact of technology today
- Identify radical disruptive examples
- Understand WootCloud’s AI-based context architecture for all devices