Recorded: 1 November 2021 (13:00 - 15:00 UK time)
What’s this webinar about?
Twenty-five years after it was first published, ISO 14001 is the world’s most popular environmental standard with nearly 350,000 certifications. This one-off webinar covers the standard’s impact since 1996, but more importantly looks forward to how ISO 14001 is going to help organizations tackle the future challenges of environmental management.
Who is this webinar for?
Irrespective of sector:
- CEOs, directors and operations managers
- Those working in environmental, sustainability, ESG and facilities roles
- Anyone using ISO 14001
- Anyone interested in achieving net zero
Participants will gain new information and perspectives on ISO 14001’s continuing relevance and how it can help organizations to:
- Tackle climate change
- Undertake net zero planning
- Undertake organizational environmental planning
- Adapt to a new and better way of working
You’ll also get the chance to influence the next iteration of the standard via the 2021 Continual Improvement Survey.