Implementing SQF Systems Edition 8
The SQF Quality Code provides the opportunity for companies to implement a comprehensive food quality plan with identified controls to reduce complaints and improve product consistency. Suppliers currently certified at SQF Level 3 will need to be certified in the SQF Quality Code. SQFI encourages all suppliers to consider this certification to improve their food safety and quality systems. The SQF Quality Systems for manufacturing training course is intended for quality, technical and managerial staff working in food manufacturing. The course aims to increase understanding of the new code, the ability to differentiate between food safety management and quality management. Implementing SQF Code Edition 8 is ideal for those intending to implement the SQF Quality Code or update their current quality system to Edition 8. This course excludes GST.
Who should attend?
- Those interested in learning about the SQF program
What will I learn?
- You will learn how to implement and maintain the SQF Version 8 code for Food Safety in manufacturing.
- How to implement and maintain the code
- Development and implementation of the SQF Version 8 code in specific industries
- Familiarization with required Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
How will I benefit?
The first step in achieving SQF certification is to clearly understand the SQF Code requirements. Growers, processors and manufacturers often already have in food safety programmes that are found in the code in place. The benefit of this course is that it will help delegates to understand the additional assessment which must be made to identify any gaps to ensure all products are being protected.