Introduction to AS/NZS 4801
No organization can afford to ignore its occupational health and safety obligations. Implicit in the successful management of Occupational Health and Safety is the development of an effective management system. In addition, an organization must keep up with legislation to ensure that it is not liable.
This one-day course will provide you with the knowledge of the various clauses within the standard. Our expert trainers will explain each of the clauses in detail as well as conveying the importance of a robust workplace health and safety system within your organization. Our trainers will impart their expertise to ensure you understanding both AS/NZS 4801 and OHSAS 18001.
A best-practice OHS system will provide an organization with many benefits, including an increased productivity, improved trust from customers and employees, a reduction in liability and a limitation of both costs and productivity downtime.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who needs to gain an understanding of AS/NZS 4801 and OHSAS 18001
- Anyone involved in health and safety management
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Quality managers, environmental managers and advisers
- Integrated risks manager
- Managers who are looking to improve their workplace health and safety systems
- Understand the background and implications of health and safety management systems
- How to devise an effective Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) policy
- Overview of OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801 integration with other management system standards
- Understanding key OH&S legislation and regulations
- Clarifying the various clauses of OHSAS 18001 and AS/NZS 4801
- Establish the requirements of certification and how to implement these
- Compliance with the latest legislation
- A safe working environment that is beneficial to all
- A cost-effective management system.
- Demonstrates that your organization takes the health and safety of its staff seriously
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor - Learn how to implement an occupational health and safety system in your workplace, and understand how to conduct global best practice internal and external audits
- ISO 14001 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential
- ISO 9001 Requirements - Understand and demystify the requirements of implementing and refining a robust quality management system in your organization