ISO/DIS 45001 Migration and Implementing Changes
Are you involved in migrating an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to ISO 45001? Discover how to implement the key requirement differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 and develop a migration action plan.
This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System and start planning your migration to the new standard.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 45001
- Key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Specific new implementation requirements and factors to consider when implementing them
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Changes and additions needed to your existing systems
- What implementation could look like through examples provided in a toolkit
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement key differences using good practice guidance
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor - Learn how to implement an occupational health and safety system in your workplace, and understand how to conduct global best practice internal and external audits
- ISO 14001 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential
- ISO 9001 Requirements - Understand and demystify the requirements of implementing and refining a robust quality management system in your organization