ISO 45001 Migration via Virtual Classroom
Are you involved in migrating an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to ISO 45001? Discover how to implement the key requirement differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 and develop a migration action plan.
This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System and start planning your migration to the new standard.
Our virtual classroom course offers you the convenience of attending training from the comfort of your home or office while still having the benefit of interacting with the tutor and other attendees in a live session.
Who should attend?
- You are involved in the planning, implementing, or supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration
- You already have a good understanding of OHSAS 18001
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 45001
- Key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Changes and additions needed to your existing systems
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Identify the key differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO/DIS 45001.2
- Find out about BSI migration arrangements
- Develop professionally
- Network with likeminded peers
- Receive a BSI certificate.
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor - Learn how to implement an occupational health and safety system in your workplace, and understand how to conduct global best practice internal and external audits
- ISO 14001 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential
- ISO 9001 Requirements - Understand and demystify the requirements of implementing and refining a robust quality management system in your organization