Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000
Gain an understanding of IT Service Management Systems with our one-day Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 training course, and find out the benefits that an IT Service Management system can bring to your business. Our IT expert trainers guide you through the standard in detail and using a mixture of group activities and their industry experience, ensure you can get the best out of your IT Service system and deliver excellence to all business stakeholders.
The course is delivered as in-house training solution meaning it can be tailored to your business needs, and because our trainers come to you it is a cost effective way of training a group of delegates.
Who should attend?
- Anyone new IT service management systems
- Systems Managers
- Business Continuity Managers
- IT Managers
- Introduction to IT Service Management: the basics, myths and reality
- Business Needs: commercial and legal implications
- Introduction to IT Service Management standards: history, development, current situation
- Certification: the process, maintenance
- Accreditation: current developments, options
- Designing and implementing a management system
- Effective information security management throughout the organisation
- Foolproof protection of your interests and those of your customers.
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer - Learn how to implement the ISO/IEC 27001 standard within your organization, and understand how to get the most out of your information security management system
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor - Learn the skills necessary to conduct audits against ISO/IEC 27001 and lead audit teams in auditing information security management systems with our IRCA accredited five-day course
- Risk Management and Operational Planning - Learn how to develop and implement operational plans to help you identify and manage business risk with our two-day Risk Management and Operational Planning course