Progress your career to the highest level with our Leading Audit Teams training course. Our expert trainers will teach you how to conduct a coordinated audit, how to manage various team members and how to conduct high-risk audits. At the end of this course, you will gain the confidence to conduct large-scale audits and the know-how to effectively manage a team of auditors.
*This course is GST exempt
Who should attend?
- Auditors looking to progress to lead status
- Anyone looking to understand how to manage a team of auditors
- Employees in charge of a management system who need to know how an audit is conducted
- Understand the roles and responsibilities in planning and conducting a management system audit
- Take the lead in audit reporting in line with the relevant standard
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Be confident in effective audits and compliance
- Be confident in managing teams of internal auditors in your organization, or third party auditors.
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
Before attending this course, prior knowledge of a management system standard is compulsory for any delegate. In addition, to be qualified to conduct an audit, one or more of the below courses must be completed at some stage:
- ISO 9001 Requirements training course - Learn how to implement a robust quality management system, improve the quality of your products and services and manage your organization's risks with our ISO 9001 Requirements course
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements training course - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001 Requirements training course - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Requirements Training Course - Learn about food safety in its entirety, understand how you can minimize risks and increase the quality of your food products with the global standard of best practice food safety management
In addition to the above, you must have already completed a Management Systems Internal Auditor course, which can be completed paired with the above courses, or taken on its own.