Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs.
In today's fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and the competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge. Identify the structure and requirements of an effective QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You'll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
- Those who need to understand ISO 9001 and how it works
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Those with an interest in quality management systems
- Those starting their career in quality management
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and the 7 management principles
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Give your organization the competitive edge globally through improved quality standards
- Boost employee, customer and stakeholder confidence and loyalty
- Secure future business success
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements - Understand and demystify the requirements of implementing and refining a robust quality management system in your organization
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor - Learn how to implement a quality management system in your organization, and understand how to conduct global best practice internal and external audits
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognized standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential