ISO 9001:2015 Draft (DIS) Revision Seminar
ISO 9001, the world’s most popular standard for quality management, is now under review, with an updated version due to be available by the end of 2015.
Our three hour update seminar will provide your organization with the latest knowledge relating to changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL (Appendix 2), and the latest revised quality management systems requirements proposed for ISO 9001:2015. You'll learn what the changes to ISO 9001 will mean for your organization, and you'll understand how the transition will be arranged.
Who should attend?
- Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 9001
- Quality management systems auditors
- Quality assurance/quality management managers
- Safety and environmental managers
- Identify the key envisaged changes to ISO 9001
- Identify what the changes will mean for organizations
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2
- Communicate any changes in QMS specific requirements arising as a result of transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Explain the BSI certification transition arrangements
- Understand the transition requirements (based on the Draft International Standard) from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Inform others about the new requirements intended for ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare your organization for ISO 9001:2015 audits