Internal Auditor ISO 44001
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. The Internal Auditor ISO 44001 Training course teaches delegates how to optimize their auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 44001:2017 standard.
This training course develops the necessary skills to assess, audit and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 44001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 44001 management system.
What will I learn?
- An understanding of ISO 44001
- Knowledge of why collaborative business relationships are important
- Understand how ISO 44001 differs from other standards
- Know how to apply existing audit knowledge to ISO 44001 and its key themes
- How to create a ISO 44001 audit plan
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Be able to help your organization drive continual improvement in collaborative business relationships
How will I benefit?
Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 44001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 44001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its collaborative business relationships
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actio