Lead Auditor: ISO 39001
A Road Traffic Safety (RTS) Management System, based on ISO 39001, can provide your organization with an international best-practice framework for managing road safety risks, evaluating their impact, and developing the capability to achieve results.
This five-day Lead Auditor ISO 39001 training course will develop your knowledge and skills required to conduct and lead an audit of an RTS Management System as a lead auditor. Train with our training experts and you will learn how to manage a team to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit using practical exercises, group activities and classroom discussions.
The course will guide you through the entire audit process, including the principles and practice of auditing and their application in the auditing of an ISO 39001 RTS Management System.
Who should attend?
- Transport planners
- Fleet managers
- Occupational health and safety experts
- Human resources managers
- Road safety managers
- Enforcement authorities
- Internal and external management systems auditors and lead auditors who are new to RTSMS and leading RTSMS audits
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to RTSM and the requirements of an RTSMS
- Those interested in finding out more about RTS management system
- How to describe the purpose of an RTS Management System, of management systems audit and of third party certification
- How to establish effectiveness of the RTS Management System in your organization
- How to manage the risks associated with an effective RTS Management System
- How to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an RTS Management System to establish conformance or otherwise with ISO 39001 in accordance with ISO 19011
- How to manage an audit team
- How to prepare for 2nd and 3rd party audits
- How to conduct 2nd and 3rd party audits
- To develop skills in auditing ISO 39001 and lead auditor expertise.
- Your organization will be able to consistently evaluate its RTS Management System performance
- It can help to drive continual improvement in the area of risk which can be devastating to those affected by road traffic incidents
- Your organization can build expertise in supplier/subcontractor (2nd party) and independent audits (3rd party) and how they would operate