Introduction to ISO 22301
Prepare for the unexpected with our Introduction to ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management training course.
Our interactive course style helps you understand the implications of business continuity for your organization. You will learn about the key concepts of business continuity, understand the benefits of a business continuity management system and become familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301.
Business Continuity is a serious issue for all organizations and its management should be an essential element of every business. The ability for an organization to maintain its critical operations during and following a disruption, as well as the speed at which it is able to re-establish its full functionality, can be the difference between success and failure.
Who should attend?
- Continuity, risk, quality, IT, environmental, and health and safety managers
- Consultants and auditors who are new to ISO 22301 business continuity
- Those who want to introduce ISO 22301 into their organization.
- Internal and External Auditors responsible for auditing business continuity practices
- Any other professionals involved in introducing business continuity into an organization or those who have exposure to business continuity
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of a business continuity management system and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, you can opt for an online, self-paced version of this course >
- Understand the key concepts of business continuity
- How to introduce business continuity management to your organization
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301
- To identify critical business functions and potential disruptions.
- The benefits of a BCM to your organizations
- Understand how to protect your business ahead of disruption
- Understand how to recover business critical functions in crisis situations
- Understand what action is needed to move towards ISO 22301 certification
- Improve internal processes by planning your own business continuity management system