Food Safety Management System Transition (ISO/DIS 22000:2017)
Learn how ISO/DIS 22000:2017 is different to ISO 22000:2005 from an implementation perspective anddiscover ways to effectively tackle the transition development process.
(This course is GST exclusive)
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the future planning,implementing, maintaining or auditingof an ISO 22000 FSMS
What will I learn?
- Identify the key envisaged differenceswith ISO 22000
- Explain purpose and use of Annex SLAppendix 2
- Communicate any changes in FSMS specific requirements arising as a result of transitioning from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018
- Identify what these changes mean foryour organization
- Explain the BSI certification transitionarrangements
How will I benefit?
- Grasp the new ISO 22000 requirements
- Identify key differences between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO/DIS22000:2017 and what these mean for your organization
- Understand how the new requirements minimize FSMS risks
- Find out about BSI transition arrangements
- Management Systems Auditing and Leading Audit Teams - Gain globally-recognized qualifications, learn how to conduct audits and understand how to lead audit teams with this three-day training course
- AS/NZS 4801 | OHSAS 18001 Requirements - Understand how to implement a best practice workplace health and safety system to reduce employee injuries and successfully manage occupational risks
- ISO 14001:2015 Requirements - Learn how to reduce your environmental footprint using an internationally recognised standard. Utilize your environmental management system to reduce costs and maximize your organization's potential