FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over five days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful food safety management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an FSSC 22000 audit and satisfy thirdparty certification.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s FSSC 22000 FSMS
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a FSMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with the globally recognized auditing standard ISO 19011
- Identify the aims and benefits of an FSSC 22000 audit
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking to products and processes, leadership and process management