Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
Understand the basics of ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) with our unrivalled one-day introductory training course. Designed and delivered by EMS experts to give you an overview of environmental management, the course will get your started in achieving best practice in your own organisation.
Environmental management is no longer a moral choice but a business necessity. Organizations that recognize the benefits of a sustainable model are best positioned to thrive in changing environmental conditions. An ISO 14001:2015 EMS helps you drive sustainable growth, stimulate innovation and gain access to new markets.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective environmental management system and what this means to you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 14001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
- Those who need to understand ISO 14001 and how it works
- Those with responsiblity for implementing environmental management systems
- Those with an interest in environmental management system
- Those looking to understand the benefits of environmental management
- Those starting their career in environmental management
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts
- A thorough understanding of ISO 14001:2015
- The ability to benchmark your company against best practice in EMS
- A clear strategy to initiate an EMS in your organization.