Audit Master Class
Our one-day intensive course is suitable for auditors of any discipline. Our Audit Master Class course will introduce you to a variety of auditing approaches and refresh and enhance your communication skills during audits.
Our course provides high level insights into best practice techniques of auditing, giving you an opportunity to workshop your auditing experience and enhance the quality of your audit.
This course makes up part of the BSI Diploma in Quality Auditing BSB51607.
Complete the assessment and receive the following nationally recognized unit of competence:
PSPGOV512A - Use a complex communication strategy
Delegates must have completed a Lead Auditor course and have some audit experience before attending this course.
*This course is GST exempt
Who should attend?
- Experienced auditors and lead auditors
- Delegates wishing to gain competency units towards a diploma qualification
- How to identify personal attributes that contribute to developing positive relationships
- How to understand the perceptions and emotional responses of other stakeholders
- How to communicate influentially within your organization to be able to effectively facilitate change
- How to add value to your organization’s audit process
- Learn best practice auditing approaches from industry experts
- Apply different approaches to managing the audit process
- Achieve continual improvement through regular auditing
What is included
- Delegate manual