Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Project teams are the basic functioning units in the Six Sigma system. A team consists of a team leader and team members. The team leader should be trained at least to the Green Belt level. As for the team members, some basic training will be beneficial for the effective functioning of the teams. This training aims to equip the team members with the basic level of Six Sigma problem-solving skills to become Six Sigma Yellow Belts.
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
- Businesses implementing Six Sigma who want to involve all employees
- Those who want an introduction to Six Sigma
- Those who want to broaden their knowledge of Six Sigma
What will I learn?
- To develop effective Six Sigma team members to support Black Belts and Green Belts in an organization for improvement projects
- To introduce basic Six Sigma tools for analyzing and improving processes