Green to Black Belt Upgrade
Lean Sigma Black Belts are breakthrough leaders who harmonize the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to resolve operational issues and improve process performance, which have not been able to achieve through the singular use of Lean or Six Sigma. Thus, a critical resource for the successful implementation of Lean Sigma is the rigorous DMAIC improvement methodology and the effective applications of powerful tools.
With the equivalent rhythm and rigour as the full Black Belt program, this upgrade training is designed to advance qualified Green Belt to Black Belt level with an in-depth understanding cum skills of both Lean & Six Sigma concepts, methods and tools that are necessary to achieve breakthrough improvement in critical to business processes.
Who should attend?
This enrichment training programme is designed for any current Lean Six Sigma Green belts who want to pursue a higher degree of Lean Six Sigma expertise.
What will I learn?
- Assist the management team to set up process improvement projects
- Lead project teams to execute improvement projects
- Serve as a coach to other improvement project teams
- Disseminate and apply Lean Sigma mindset, methodologies and tools in the organization
How will I benefit?
- Utilize the structured DMAIC methodology in solving functional problems with breakthrough results.
- Apply quantitative techniques to make effective fact-based decisions.
- Demonstrate the linkages between projects and desired business results.
- Lead subject matter experts to increase customer satisfaction levels & business efficiency.
- Manage and facilitate effective improvement project teams across the organization.
- Lead and manage cross-functional changes in their organization.
- Achieve breakthrough results through the application of creative & critical thinking to organizational problems.
- Communicate effectively to all levels in the organization.