Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Six Sigma Black Belts are the cross-functional change leaders who apply the Lean Six Sigma methodology to develop innovative solutions to real business issues and deliver dramatic improvements to profitability, increased customer satisfaction and market share.
This rigorous Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training is designed to develop experts with an in-depth understanding skills of the Lean Six Sigma concepts, methods and tools that are necessary to achieve breakthrough improvement in key processes. The program is specially structured to optimize learning and application through training, coaching and on-the-job project implementation.
Who should attend?
This training is designed for organizational leaders that are assigned to carry out Six Sigma projects, such as Managers, Section Managers, Principal/ Senior Engineers and Senior Officers.
How will I benefit?
Participants will be able to:
- Utilize over 100 tools & techniques for process improvement within the DMAIC framework
- Apply quantitative techniques to make effective fact-based decisions
- Display the linkage between projects and desired business results
- Lead subject matter experts to increase customer satisfaction levels and business efficiency
- Manage and facilitate effective improvement project teams across the organization
- Lead & manage cross-functional changes in their organization
- Achieve breakthrough results through the application of creative & critical thinking to organizational problems
- Communicate effectively to all levels in the organization
What will I learn?
- To develop experts in analyzing and improving business or manufacturing processes using the Six Sigma approach so that the participants will be able to:
- Effectively facilitate the management team to identify improvement projects
- Effectively lead cross functional teams to improve organizational work processes
- Provide coaching to Green Belts on project execution, Six Sigma methods & tools application
- Disseminate and apply Six Sigma principles, culture and methodology across the organization as a breakthrough change agent