Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Green belts are functional change agents who deliver impactful improvements within their work area using Six Sigma methodology. They also work as a supporting pillar to Black Belts on cross-functional projects across organization.
This Green Belt Programme provides participants with an overview of Six Sigma as well as key concepts associated with building effective project teams. Green Belts receive a subset of the Black Belt curriculum with intermediate-level quality tools within the Six Sigma methodology.
Who should attend?
This training is relevant for engineers, supervisors, group leaders, executives and officers that need the knowledge and skills in most of the Lean Sigma fundamental tools.
What will I learn?
To develop effective practitioners of the Six Sigma methods and tools that are necessary to execute an engineering improvement project. With this knowledge and skills, Green Belts will be able to:
- Work with Black Belts, as a team player, on the identification and subsequent implementation of improvement projects
- Effectively lead teams to complete improvement projects within their departments.
- Apply Six Sigma methods and tools
- Control day-to-day quality of their products/services
How will I benefit?
Participants will be able to:
- Achieve breakthrough results through the application of the structured DMAIC methodology in solving functional problems
- Apply quantitative techniques to make effective fact-based decisions
- Display the linkage between projects and desired departmental goals
- Lead subject matter experts within the organization to increase functional group efficiency
- Manage and facilitate improvement project teams within their functional groups
- Lead and manage change within their functional groups
- Communicate effectively within the organization