Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
In order for a food safety management system to be effective,
it is essential that HACCP be supported by good manufacturing
practices (GMP) that control the general hygiene and
environmental conditions in a food operation.
Who should attend?
- Chefs (senior level)
- Production Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Purchasers (who have impact on purchasing the correct raw material and incoming inspection)
- Stewarding Managers (hospitality)
- QA Managers
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- Enhanced ability to identify potential food safety risks from GMP
- Compliance with global best practice
- Demonstrate knowledge of each GMP component and their impact on food safety
- Be able to review existing work place GMPs and amend them accordingly