The Gluten-Free Certification Program
The Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP) provides food manufacturers with independent recognition for allergen food safety compliance. Endorsed by various Celiac related organizations, this program aims to meet the specific consumer expectations for ‘gluten-free’ product claims that are essential for consumer confidence and trust.
Based on the internationally recognized requirements of Codex Alimentarius HACCP, this program covers additional requirements for:
- Management commitment
- Specific gluten-free management system documentation including prerequisite programs, HACCP plan, validation, monitoring and verification activities
- Facility recognition and licencing processes
This program exclusively applies to:
- Manufactures who are also brand owners producing products in their own facility/facilities
- Brand owners whose products are co-manufactured by contracted facilities
- Contracted facilities co-manufacturing private label products
Certification to the GFCP can be completed as a standalone programme or as an addition to your existing food safety standards to compliment and expand allergen management to provide additional assurance to consumers that your facility is able to consistently maintain a gluten-free production environment.
Whether you’re looking to guide your organisation for compliance and consistence of operations or to seek recognition for your commitment to food safety and allergen management systems, we can provide the certification to meet your unique needs.