Understanding FSSC v5.1 Training Course
Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS). The base of the ISO 22000:2018 standard is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving food safety performance.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough insight into food safety management systems and the key concepts and structure of FSSC 22000, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an FSSC 22000 food safety management system.
What will I learn?
You will learn:
- What is an FSSC Food Safety Management System (FSMS) is?
- Why an FSSC FSMS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of FSSC 22000 and its intended results
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000:2018
- The main requirements of FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000:2018
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to understand the FSSC 22000 food safety management system requirements relative to:
- The ability to consistently provide safe foods and relevant products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Addressing risks associated with its objectives
- The ability to demonstrate conformity to specified food safety management system requirements
- Lunch and refreshments
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate