FSSC 22000 v5.1 Internal Auditor Training Course
The adoption of a food safety management system (FSMS) is intended to enable an organization to improve its food safety (FS) performance and to manage its FS risks. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective FSMS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s FS performance.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on FSSC 22000. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports, and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an FSSC 22000 FSMS.
What will I learn?
You will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Determine the application of ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing FSSC 22000
You will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on FSSC 22000 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an FSSC 22000 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its FSMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Lunch and refreshments
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate