Using BIM to Manage Projects PAS 1192-2
This course will help you understand the project information management processes for BIM Level 2. It follows on from the BIM Fundamentals course, where this subject is introduced. This course includes sessions on PAS 1192-2 as a standard and how to set information requirements and select suppliers.
Who should attend?
- Project clients, designers (architects, structural/civil engineers, services engineers, etc.), main contractors and sub-contractors, manufacturers of complex products/components
- Asset/facility managers
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- Explain what the PAS 1192-2 standard says and what it means
- Define how key BIM Level 2 information management documents are developed
- Understand the different drivers for BIM compliance across Australia and New Zealand and globally
- Prepare your organization for BIM requirements set by specifiers/clients