Using BIM to Manage Assets PAS 1192-3
If you’re an asset owner, operator or maintainer, this course will help you to put the requirements of PAS 1192-3 into practice and ensure you’re getting operational effectiveness from your assets.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with responsibility for managing built assets who wants to use information management at BIM Level 2 to improve the cost and operational effectiveness of their asset management function
- Those in the supply chain who are being asked, or expect to be asked, to manage and supply asset information in accordance with BIM Level 2
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- Deriving information requirements from the asset management strategy and plans
- The Common Data Environment, incorporating work-inprogress, shared information, published information and the archive
- Responsibilities of the asset owner or operator
- This one day training course is presented by a BIM expert, it has been designed to help all types of asset owners, operators and maintainers to put the requirements of PAS 1192-3 into practice