Implementing the BRC Global Standard - Issue 7
This course, run by our expert food assessors, will teach you how to implement the BRC standard in your organization. You'll learn about each of the clauses of BRC Issue 7, and how you can use the methodology to keep your manufacturing processes safe.
Who should attend?
- Food manufacturers
- QA Managers
- Manufacturing site personnel
- Understand the standard
- Engage with senior management
- Establish a food safety plan in-line with HACCP
- Conduct internal audits
- Apply corrective and preventive action plans
- Establish product, process and personnel controls
- Prepare for certification
By the end of the course, you will have gone through a best-practice BRC framework and learned how to apply that framework to your food safety management system. You'll have the skills and knowledge to prevent contamination in your manufacturing processes and ensure that your organizational risks are addressed and mitigated.