BRC Auditor Issue 7 to Issue 8 Conversion
This course will provide you, as a BRC Issue 7 Auditor, with all of the skills you need to audit against BRC Issue 8. This course will give you an in-depth look at the Issue 8 requirements and will highlight the differences between Issues 7 and 8.
Who should attend?
- This course is aimed at current BRC Issue 7 auditors
- Understand how to audit HACCP
- Learn about the changes to requirements
- Understand how to grade non-conformities
- Learn about the audit protocol changes
- Learn about the changes to traceability
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- Understand the format of the standard
- Understand the requirements and the clauses
- Learn how to conduct a facility inspection
- Understand how to conduct an internal audit
- Learn how to identify and report on corrective and preventive actions
- After you complete this course and pass the exam, you will have your BRC qualification updated to reflect your transition to Issue 8. From there, you’ll be able to audit organizations against BRC Food Safety - Issue 8