BRC 3rd Party Auditors - Issue 7
This course will ensure that prospective auditors to the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit. The course will also focus on developing the soft skills identified in the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) auditor competencies guide – the scheme developed by the GFSI to manage food safety auditor competencies underpinning all GFSI benchmarked standards.
Who should attend?
- Quality management auditors
- Food manufacturing technical and quality managers
What will I learn and how will I benefit?
- Understand the format of the standard
- Understand the requirements and the clauses
- Learn how to conduct a facility inspection
- Understand how to conduct an internal audit
- Learn how to identify and report on corrective and preventive actions
- Learn how to conduct interviews with personnel and review documents
- Learn how to write an audit report and conduct a closing meeting