AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Transition Training Course
Gain the knowledge required to successfully transition from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016. Learn about the new ISO high level structure, Annex SL, the changes to ISO 9001, and the differences between 9100:2009 and 9100:2016.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of a 9100:2016 transition, as well as 9100 auditors who need to convert to 9100:2016.
What will I learn?
- Key changes resulting from Annex SL, ISO 9001:2015 and 9100:2016
- New and revised terms and definitions
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking
- IAQG and the background to the changes
- Changes in AQMS specific requirements as a result of transitioning from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016
- Certification timeline
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally respected BSI Training Academy certificate.