ISO 27001:2013 Requirements
Information security is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed a comprehensive one-day non-residential course that explores in depth the organizational implications of the International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013). The course aim is to explain the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and its organizational benefits.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Gain a Certificate of Achievement for this course
This course has an optional upgrade – you can now qualify for a Certificate of Achievement. By passing the assessment requirements, including an end-of-course examination, you’ll improve your professional profile and be able to:
- Provide evidence of your learning
- Demonstrate your competence
The examination is done online which means you can choose when and where to complete it. The exam takes approximately 80 minutes, and you have up to 30 days to complete it – including one opportunity for a re-take. The price of the assessment option on this course is $160.
We’ll email your exam log-in details when you’ve finished the course. Please remember to select the Examination option on your training course booking form.
Who should attend ?
- Any manager
- Management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001
- IT managers
- Systems managers
- Information security officers
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO 27001 into an organization.
What will I learn ?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to explain:
- what is information security management (ISM)
- why ISM is important to an organization
- the benefits of ISM
- the background of ISO/IEC 27001/2
- the key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- the terms and definitions used
- the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
How will I benefit?
An understanding of effective information security management throughout an organization and therefore protection of your information (through integrity, confidentiality and availability) and those of your interested parties.