ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Requirements
Maximize your IT services with our Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 training course. And learn how effective IT service management can transform the way you work.
Understand how applying the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 standard to your organization can deliver value to your customers and employees – helping to improve performance and meet business objectives.
Our ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 experts work with organizations of all sizes – with internal IT departments or external suppliers – making it easy for you to take this one-day course and your first steps towards internationally recognized IT management systems.
Who should attend?
- Senior and finance managers
- IT and IT service delivery managers
- Those who want to offer or procure outsourced IT services
What will I learn?
- Understand the benefits of an IT service management system
- Ways to introduce ISO/IEC 20000 into your organization
- How to integrate ISO/IEC 20000 with existing management systems
- Plan next steps towards achieving accreditation
How will I benefit?
- Introduce IT service management best practice to your organization
- Understand how to continually improve IT services with ISO/IEC 20000
- Build ISO/IEC 20000 expertise within your business
- Gain customer and industry recognition as you work towards accreditation