ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Implementation
Make international best practice part of your every day operations with our Implementing ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 training course.
Find out what it takes to deliver world class IT service management from planning and implementing to monitoring performance. Build your own ISO/IEC 20000 system and get accredited to set your business apart. And discover how to save time and money through more efficient services, as well as deliver a better quality of customer service.
Our IT service management experts will guide you through practical exercises to make your learning relevant to your business.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for planning or implementing an ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management system
- IT service managers and team members involved in the implementation process
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000
- Assess current IT service management system
- Identify gaps and ways to meet ISO/IEC 20000 requirements
- Plan and implement an IT service management system
- Build awareness of the standard and monitor performance
- Manage the accreditation process
How will I benefit?
- IT service management expertise within your organization
- Achieve international recognition for best practice in IT
- Save time and money through more efficient operations
- Greater customer satisfaction through better service management
- Integrate ISO/IEC 20000 with other management systems to improve overall performance