ISO /IEC 20000:2011 Lead Auditor IRCA Certified (A17452)
Become an ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor and embed IT services management best practice within your business.
Take the step up and manage the entire audit process from planning to reporting – and gain recognition as a qualified ISO/IEC 20000 expert across your organization and industry. Work with IT services tutors to refine your interviewing and reporting skills, and become confident leading follow up action.
You will also learn about integrating ISO/IEC 20000 and other management systems audits to achieve maximum efficiency across your organization.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors qualified in ISO/IEC 20000 and other management systems
- Compliance managers and IT services management representatives
- Management representatives
- Those who want to become third party auditors for ISO/IEC 20000
What will I learn?
- Consolidate knowledge of IT services management systems
- Detailed understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 in the context of an audit
- Plan, lead and manage an ISO/IEC 20000 audit
- Conduct opening and closing meetings and interviews
- Integrate other management system audits
You will need knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management systems.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified ISO/IEC 20000 audit professionals within your business
- Confidence in ongoing compliance with ISO/IEC 20000 standard
- Ability to integrate management system audits for efficiency
- Customer and industry recognition of consisted accredited status
- Continually improve IT services management