ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Transition
Learn what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems standard. Discover the latest changes and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 9001:2008 auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
What will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008.
How will I benefit?
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments