ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Transition
Learn what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems standard. Discover the latest changes and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 9001:2008 auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
What will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008.
How will I benefit?
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments