ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor IRCA certified (A17955)
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a quality management system (QMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
Who should apply?
This course is ideal for anyoneneeding to audit an organization’sISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct,report and follow up an audit inaccordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefitsof a quality management system
- Explain the role of an auditor toplan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO19011 (and ISO 17021 whereappropriate).
How will I benefit?
- Identify the aims and benefits of anISO 9001:2015 audit
- Plan, conduct and follow-upauditing activities that add value
- Grasp the application of risk-basedthinking, leadership and processmanagement
- Access the latest techniques andidentify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence bymanaging processes in line withthe latest requirements
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments