ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
This Online Course is available in English.
|Online option: View dates and Book your online training course now! Click here|
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
This course forms part of our Auditor Qualification programme. To find out more, please visit our training auditor qualifications page here.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
How will I benefit?
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its quality management system
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
If you would like to proceed to Onsite Public Training, please book via our Onsite venue hosted courses.
(The below link will take you directly to our booking page for public training course)