ISO 9001:2015 Deep Dive
Get the most out of your quality management system (QMS) by gaining an in-depth understanding of 4 critical areas of ISO 9001:2015.This detailed course explores the topics of: Process Approach, Risk-based Thinking, External Provision and Auditing Leadership in order to develop your ability to tackle them successfully.
Who should apply?
People working directly with an ISO 9001:2015 QMS, including managers, implementers and auditors.
What will I learn?
- What a process approach is and how to undertake simple process mapping techniques
- Framework, principles and processes for risk management in the context of high level structure (HLS) management system standards
- What is meant by the external provision of processes, products and services
- Leadership requirements of the new standard from an auditing perspective
- How to conduct an audit of leadership activities in line with HLS management systems standards.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Design and develop appropriate and effective processes
- Identify and manage risk by applying a risk-based approach
- Discover ways of controlling external providers such as suppliers
- Develop the personal skills and technical ability to audit leadership.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments